Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So You Want to Start a Blog?

I have been repeatedly told my friends, co-workers, and family that my little quips and witty comments would make for a good blog. I do have to say, I have always wondered what it would be like to write down all my thoughts for someone to read........ok lets face it, probably no one. But regardless I have decided to take the plunge and start something new!

Lets start with the basics! I am a 20 something communications graduate who works as a secretary by day and a stage manager by night. I love the color purple, was a back up dancer for JLO, and once jumped 13 buses on a pink moped. HAHA. Just kidding everyone, I detest the color purple. 

Oddly enough when I graduated college my life didn't fall magically into place. I didn't get my dream job, my love life is.....well less then to be desired, and I have no idea what the next move should be.

But enough with the sob story. What I want most from this blog, I think, is to share my love of gossip, boys, and all things entertaining and funny with the readers. I want this blog to feel like you are talking with your girlfriend at lunch. No subject is too Taboo and I will always write honestly. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do and hopefully I will keep up with it. 

Thanks for reading and subscribe if you like;)

Julie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment