Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And What Was The Name of That Movie Again?



So today I was talking with my co-workers about the new Taylor Lautner movie that just came out. Now I have been seeing a lot of trailers for this movie, and each one was a little different. But what I get out of each is that the story line is generally the same. Taylor Lautner was adopted by Blah, Blah, Blah. His parents/not his actual parents are some sort of assassins, or CIA agents gone rouge, or really rich people who like guns but live in a glass house? Whatever.

So the parents/not actual parents did something to piss off the government or not government and now both sides are after the son/not actual son. We know both sides can't be trusted. And for some reason Taylor Lautner has all these martial arts/boxing/explosive/motorcycle/espionage skills.

OH OH OH and don't forget the girl. There is always a girl who doesn't really know whats going on but wants to help, oh and she can keep up just fine even though she has none of the aforementioned skills. You think she would slow him down, or get in the way, or even almost cause him to die because she is captured and used as leverage but NOOOOOOOOO.

Ok ok ok I think we all get the point. I'm sure people are not going to see this movie for the content! It's not going to win any oscars, and it certainly won't be cinematic gold, BUT who doesn't want to spend at least a hour and a half starring at a buff, sexy, sweaty, maybe even shirtless Taylor Latuner.

Which brings me to.................

Hottie of The Moment

Taylor Lautner

Damn!!!! The kid may be young but he is certainly FINNNNEEEE<3

I feel terrible. Almost like a perv, but I have to say it. I would Cougar the Shit out of this guy!:) What do you think?

Julie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment