Wednesday, August 8, 2012

K-Stew!?! More like K-Stupid


OK, So I am like a terrible Blogger. I haven't been on this thing in like a year. I think my last post was about Beyonce's pregnancy and I am pretty sure that kid is graduating pre-school as we speak. So I wanted to start this new post off right, and since I am a gossipy blogger I figured why not discuss the elephant in the room, or as I like to call it the skinny/I need to eat a sandwich/home-wrecking/DUMBEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE story. Kristen Stewat cheating on Robert Pattinson.

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

God Dangit K-Stew!

Its bad enough that your dating that hot little tart of a man, but you go behind his back and cheat with a man who is married...to a supermodel....with kids.  Now if you had a sassy gay friend this would never have happened.

How could you make such a stupid mistake. I am without a doubt  disappointed  and shocked. Or..well...I am disappointed. But seriously besides being the weirdest hipster/emo kid you had a pretty good thing going for you. Both you and Roberts awkwardness balanced each other out so that when you went into the world you assembled some sort of normalcy. But now your just asking to bring on a huge case of carnival crazy.

I can't even begin to tell you all the things wrong with this particular cheating scenario.

1.     She cheated
2.     She cheated on Robert Pattinson
3.     She cheated with her director
4.     She cheated out in public
5.     He was MARRIED
6.     To a Model
7.     With Kids
8.     And she is super gross
9.     SUPER gross (I thought it should count twice)

She wasn't even smart enough to cover her tracks. She just issued a public apology. What a dummy! At least have the class to deny it first and then pretend you don't know what their talking about and then finally admit it to a close personal friend who will leak the details to US Weekly. GOD! Do you need everything spelled out for you. Sheesh!

And with that thought lets move on to the Hottie of the Moment...........

Hottie of the Moment
Robert Pattinson

Damn! When he showers, and changes his clothes, and you know...generally tries, the man looks good! So chin up Robert. I am sure there are more fish in the sea. Plus I am 99% sure the he is either going to:
1.     Disappear for a year and pull a Joaquin Phoenix or
2.     Plow anything that moves!

And if that's the case sign me up for #2.

Julie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment